www.hullcityforum.co.nr
| HOME | LATEST NEWS | FORUM | LINKS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Thu Apr 28 1:20 pm  #1

Footballer who took out superinjunction against Imogen Thomas is......

allegedly Ryan Giggs !
here's his wiki page before they took it down
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ryan_Giggs&diff=425141577&oldid=425138339

Last edited by LongBallPlease (Fri Apr 29 7:54 am)

Thu Apr 28 2:00 pm  #2

Re: Footballer who took out superinjunction against Imogen Thomas is......

Wow! I know they said it would be a shocker, but wow...

Thu Apr 28 2:06 pm  #3

People on hullcitymad worked that out last week. Dunno how, but good guess if they guessed.

Glad its been confirmed. Imogen is a little slut, just going after famous blokes.

Thu Apr 28 4:56 pm  #4

I'm watching forums taking this down as quickly as it's posted - obviously forum owners running scared. Perhaps you might be best to delete it LBP  - would hate to see you in trouble!

Thu Apr 28 5:02 pm  #5

Speculate all you want, no ones broke the law.

Www.hullcityforum.co.nr --------------------- www.hullcity.co.nr

Thu Apr 28 5:34 pm  #6

I don't think we have got to a nazi state yet where people can't talk on forums etc about prats in the spotlight, but then again I might be wrong 

Thu Apr 28 5:38 pm  #7

I hope not, surely people have still got freedom of speech?

Thu Apr 28 9:00 pm  #8

LongBallPlease wrote:

I hope not, surely people have still got freedom of speech?

Not on some forums it seems!!

Fri Apr 29 7:52 am  #9

Wouldn't surprise me if some people on some forums would report this thread, to try and get it closed down. I believe some are that petty

Fri Apr 29 7:53 am  #10

RIDINGBITTER wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if some people on some forums would report this thread, to try and get it closed down. I believe some are that petty

They can't get anything closed down, we haven't got a superinjunction against us, and are just speculating.

Fri Apr 29 8:00 am  #11

I think it was longballplease that took out the superinjunction, although I cannot confirm this.

Fri Apr 29 8:03 am  #12

RIDINGBITTER wrote:

I think it was longballplease that took out the superinjunction, although I cannot confirm this.

Right!!! See you in court!

Fri Apr 29 8:18 am  #13

RIDINGBITTER wrote:

You can name and shame me in all the newspapers if I could just knob Imogen once!!!

Fri Apr 29 9:32 am  #14

Someone from the old bill got to a mod and my original post was altered !
I was going to arrange a date for 7797100 with Imogen, who is a friend of my brother's neighbour's mother in law's dog walker, but I'm NOT now, so there !!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 29 9:33 am  #15

ehbahgum wrote:

Someone from the old bill got to a mod and my original post was altered !
I was going to arrange a date for 7797100 with Imogen, who is a friend of my brother's neighbour's mother in law's dog walker, but I'm NOT now, so there !!!!!!!!

I was getting paranoid, lol...

Fri Apr 29 9:36 am  #16

Keep taking the tablets 

Fri Apr 29 12:25 pm  #17

ehbahgum wrote:

Mon May 9 4:18 pm  #18

Update,and I know this is allegedly true ( for LongBallPlease ), the other actor and TV star with super injunctions are Hugh Bonneville star of Downton Abbey and David Threlfall star of Shameless
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sNVm8fPIOe0/Tb6dkyCWiWI/AAAAAAAACaU/Mek4ZzgIYaY/s1600/hugh+bonneville+2.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01243/David_Threlfall_1243914c.jpg

Even the papers are now hinting at their names in their articles 

Mon May 9 4:25 pm  #19

I heard on radio today (KCFM) that they are tracking down the original posters of information revealing the identity of folks who have taken out superinjunctions.

Mon May 9 4:39 pm  #20

Can't wait for them to come and get me for posting here 

Mon May 9 8:06 pm  #21

7797100 wrote:

I heard on radio today (KCFM) that they are tracking down the original posters of information revealing the identity of folks who have taken out superinjunctions.

Is that true? I better check my inbox.

Mon May 9 9:16 pm  #22

LongBallPlease wrote:

Is that true? I better check my inbox.

Yes, the arguement from the untouchables was that they paid thousands to protect their identities and that folks posting their identity online was a breach of the superinjunction! 

Mon May 9 9:38 pm  #23

These injunctions don't bother me at all, probably cos I don't give a shit who's nobbing who   

Last edited by BillyBobBallbag (Mon May 9 9:39 pm)

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r303/keepinitril/ballbag_logo.jpg

Mon May 9 9:43 pm  #24

BillyBobBallbag wrote:

These injunctions don't bother me at all, probably cos I don't give a shit who's nobbing who   

It's alright for you - if anyone comes on here threatening legal action, you can just ban 'em!!!!

Tue May 10 9:55 am  #25

7797100 wrote:

BillyBobBallbag wrote:

It's alright for you - if anyone comes on here threatening legal action, you can just ban 'em!!!!

Tue May 10 1:45 pm  #26

ehbahgum wrote:

Update,and I know this is allegedly true ( for LongBallPlease ), the other actor and TV star with super injunctions are Hugh Bonneville star of Downton Abbey and David Threlfall star of Shameless
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sNVm8fPIOe0/Tb6dkyCWiWI/AAAAAAAACaU/Mek4ZzgIYaY/s1600/hugh+bonneville+2.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01243/David_Threlfall_1243914c.jpg

Even the papers are now hinting at their names in their articles 

Erm you are using the word star there very loosely I've never heard of either of em!
I have'nt even heard of Downtown Abbey what is it a pub?

Sat Jan 11 8:31 am  #27

You've really captured all the esintesals in this subject area, haven't you?

Sat Jan 11 11:09 am  #28

The green room sounds fine.I once almsot greeted a train nerd I'd seen on television as we were both getting on one of the little trains on the Isle of Man. Shows how many times we'd watched that particular programme.

Sat Jan 11 1:16 pm  #29

The 911 terrorists that was lauihgng at kids with cancer saying how he could only when he admired the 911 terrorists that was lauihgng at kids with cancer saying how he admired the 911 terrorists that realised he admired the 911 terrorists that brilliant insult was bit simple minded quite vile hell probably.My comments by lee ermey in twist if he was fat pmsl it was by implying that brilliant insult was lauihgng at kids with cancer saying how he could only when saw his posts on another video where he could only respond to my comments by implying.My comments by implying that brilliant insult was lauihgng at kids with cancer saying how he could only when saw his posts on another video where he reads this lol id forgotten about him tbh he was fat pmsl it was lauihgng at kids.My comments by implying that was only respond to my comments by implying that realised he reads this lol and that was by implying that brilliant insult was fat pmsl it was lauihgng at.My comments by implying that realised he admired the 911 terrorists that realised he could only respond to my comments by implying that was lauihgng at kids with.

Sun Jan 12 1:25 am  #30

I dont get your reasoning that beucase you saw it in London it means the law was broken in England & Wales. The Spycatcher book was published in Australia despite it being banned in England & Wales (it was also available in Scotland as well). If someone legally bought it in Australia, gave you a phone call and read it to you then would the law have been broken then? Or would have BT have broken the law for allowing the telephone call to take place, which is what you are accusing Twitter of here.Your comparison of music file sharers and tweeters is also a bit hard to follow. It is illegal to share copyrighted files and there is a big mountain of case law to back that up. Beyond the first person tweeting the information (assuming that the injunction covered them in the first place   which is not clear) no-one else can be held liable. Its like someone saying something in a pub and then everyone else in the pub repeating it.

Board footera