www.hullcityforum.co.nr
| HOME | LATEST NEWS | FORUM | LINKS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Wed Dec 25 2:56 am  #37

Tue Dec 31 4:09 am  #40

Wed Jan 8 12:51 am  #45

Re: Anyone watch 'Suits' the series ?

Thank you so much for this artecli, it saved me time!

Wed Jan 8 4:04 am  #46

It's all there, isn't it,when we take the timeto truly see it?I am stirnatg a photographyclass called Picture Winter,and your images have meVERY inspired ~ thank you!Also, thank you for linkingup to my Monday Momentsseries.  Loved having youat the virtual water cooler : )xx Suzanne

Wed Jan 8 4:37 am  #47

I enjoy you because of your own eforft on this blog. My mum loves setting aside time for investigation and it's simple to grasp why. All of us hear all about the powerful form you offer priceless strategies via this web blog and boost contribution from other people on the situation so our daughter is truly becoming educated a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. Your doing a dazzling job.

Wed Jan 8 6:20 am  #48

I want to say Honda XR250, as the cam cover and rocker caps, cutlch arm and cutlch casing would match, but not sure about the shaped trim cover over the oil filter.

Wed Jan 8 6:37 am  #49

A simple and innielegltt point, well made. Thanks!

Wed Jan 8 7:16 am  #50

At last! Someone with the insight to solve the prmboel!

Wed Jan 8 7:44 am  #51

omg i'm so glad you said that cuz this guy is really great acalutly!  and we talked more, hung up, and i've spent like an hour on your site. at first, i thought  oh sure, he says  everyone is beautiful' but wonder how he is in a real situation  but then i watched more and more and more and it's clearly evident that you're the real deal  i just wanna say thank you, for what it's worth, coming from a clever guy who has always (and still does) struggle with self- image issues (so so so stupid  i'm getting SO much better living abroad!) to see a guy who's obviously attractive, making strong statements against bullying and treating other gay people with respect  i am guilty of letting my insecurity get the better of me (rarely, but it has happened) and degrade or make fun of someone else  but honestly, i agree with you 100% and your blog (vlog? ugh i'm 37 and really am too old to adjust to tech terms) is GREAT.AS FOR TAIWAN!!!  i have only lived here four months, and admittedly have only met (and sorta befriended) one gay guy, who is REALLY young, and only friended me on facebook in hopes of getting the name, address, and semen sample of my REALLY hot friend i hang out with, who is NOT gay  ugh. story of my f*<king life haha however, if you ever come to Taiwan, PLEASE do let me know and we can go out for dinner and mocktails. i'm a very knowledgeable foodie and taiwan is a great place to check out OH! and PITY you did not get stuck in Hong Kong  that is honestly one of the most vibrant and exciting cities i've ever been  i've acalutly been there four times in 2 years, and i'm spending Chinese New Year 2013 there with my mom  should be cool.anyway, sorry to ramble on and on and OMG i just realized that this is a COMMENT, not a personal email and i am going to look like the most idiotic fool EVER in the history of the internet. :/i feel i've written too much to go back now.so since a large portion of the gay world will read this, my dinner invitation, desperate as it may sound, is for any gay guy in taiwan that is not a jerk. not to say i've encountered jerks here, but felt i should qualify that at least somewhat.謝謝!

Wed Jan 8 8:10 am  #52

Oh my goodness .you had me at Rhubarb Walnut!  Holy cow and oaeatml rasin too??  I'm in heaven!  Mia is eyeballing the grab-a-nola .she's a huge fan of what we hippies call goo balls and these seem to be right up her alley!  It'll be hard deciding what NOT to order!!!

Wed Jan 8 9:06 am  #53

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into snitratg my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

Wed Jan 8 10:11 am  #54

Just want to say your article is as asstiiohnng. The clarity in your post is just cool and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Wed Jan 8 2:49 pm  #56

Hey big brother!  It's been such an honor and blesnisg to be your young brother.  I may have not told you the words  I love you  maybe because of bravado reasons or thinking you already know it, but dear brother, I love you so dearly.  You have been such a great influence in my life, you've taught me so much, I've always looked up to you with the highest level of pride a brother can have.  You've inspired me to be a better father, husband, friend and human being.  I know I will never be able to live my life the way you did, because those are big shoes to fill brother!  But I promise you, I will try my best to come close to what you always stood for, and even if I walk a quarter of the path you have walked, I will consider my self truly blessed.  And if you haven't heard it, soul to soul, thank you for everything you did for me and everyone around us and I love you so very much.

Thu Jan 9 1:56 am  #57

Unllparleaed accuracy, unequivocal clarity, and undeniable importance!

Thu Jan 9 2:14 am  #58

Reading this makes my deniisocs easier than taking candy from a baby.

Thu Jan 9 3:07 am  #59

IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of thgins like that?

Thu Jan 9 4:30 am  #60

I've been loonikg for a post like this forever (and a day)

Board footera