www.hullcityforum.co.nr
| HOME | LATEST NEWS | FORUM | LINKS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Thu Jan 19 10:30 am  #1

DMD - is he a natural dick or does he have to work hard at it?

LongBallPlease, your thoughts on this would be appreciated!!

Anyone else with an input also!

Some days I am better than the day before!!
And tomorrow I might be better than today!

Thu Jan 19 11:31 am  #2

Re: DMD - is he a natural dick or does he have to work hard at it?

I had my first run in with him today, he came across as a very arrogant arsehole, I was trying to help others and he stepped in making things difficult, almost creating a fight, he's the admin of not606 as well?!

Www.hullcityforum.co.nr --------------------- www.hullcity.co.nr

Thu Jan 19 11:36 am  #3

From my perspective it was you being the arrogant one. It wasn't a run in.

If you were genuinely trying to help others you could have just posted the info. I suspect your motives were more about pushing this site than they genuinely were about helping people.

I said in PM to you that I have no problem with you trying to get trafgfic to your site as there's plenty of room for all. There's no need for your atitude.

Thu Jan 19 11:44 am  #4

DMD wrote:

If you were genuinely trying to help others you could have just posted the info. I suspect your motives were more about pushing this site than they genuinely were about helping people.

I said in PM to you that I have no problem with you trying to get trafgfic to your site as there's plenty of room for all. There's no need for your atitude.

Well your perspective was TOTALLY wrong, how in anyway is putting a satellite on your house promoting this site?

Thu Jan 19 11:47 am  #5

LongBallPlease wrote:

DMD wrote:

Well your perspective was TOTALLY wrong, how in anyway is putting a satellite on your house promoting this site?

It isn't in itself.

What was so hard about just posting the information?

Thu Jan 19 11:55 am  #6

Nothing and I never said I wasn't going to put the information on the thread, I just didn't want to type it all out if no one was interested.

Thu Jan 19 12:00 pm  #7

LBP:If anyone's interested in this I can send them the details on how to receive it, it's quite simple really.

DMD: Why send them instead of just posting the link to it?

LBP: Because there's a few steps you need to do before you can receive Al Jazeera Sports,

Can you see from that why it didn't look like you intended to just post the link?

Thu Jan 19 12:07 pm  #8

Funny how things go isn't it?

I actually thought I was doing you a favour as I fully expected you to link to here with instructions.

Hey ho, I'll know better next time.  The official line is for threads promoting other sites to be deleted.  I don't totally hold with that view as I believe the more the merrier. we've all just got to rub along.

Thu Jan 19 12:17 pm  #9

DMD wrote:

LBP:If anyone's interested in this I can send them the details on how to receive it, it's quite simple really.

DMD: Why send them instead of just posting the link to it?

LBP: Because there's a few steps you need to do before you can receive Al Jazeera Sports,

Can you see from that why it didn't look like you intended to just post the link?

When you put it like that but there wasn't one link, it was more information rather than a link.

Thu Jan 19 12:17 pm  #10

DMD wrote:

Funny how things go isn't it?

I actually thought I was doing you a favour as I fully expected you to link to here with instructions.

Hey ho, I'll know better next time.  The official line is for threads promoting other sites to be deleted.  I don't totally hold with that view as I believe the more the merrier. we've all just got to rub along.

O.K, fairy muff.

Thu Jan 19 12:24 pm  #11

No problem. No harm done. 

I know people appreciate the video links. Keep up the good work and good luck with your site.

Thu Jan 19 9:06 pm  #12

Good, glad thats all sorted 

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r303/keepinitril/ballbag_logo.jpg

Tue Jan 7 10:43 am  #13

eczema, and psoriasis?a0a0However, youra0natural skin-saver onlya0works when thea0skin's pH level is bceanalda0.a0 Learn how to maintaina0the proper pH level of your skin and you willa0know the

Wed Jan 8 5:00 am  #14

Is the completion sinhwog std.socket? If not, please reinstall Mono-D .. there was a little error that prevented certain modules from being added to the completion tree   nevertheless, if you hover InternetHost and press F1, it should open up the std.socket manual page

Wed Jan 8 11:23 am  #15

Cheese is not good. Animal protein of any sort leaks claicum from the bones and teeth. Any raw leafy greens are excellent.Fluoride is very bad for the teeth and skeleton. The same lobby people who worked for the tobaco cartel went to work for Alcoa and the Aluminum cartel paying for fake floride science. Many dentists are still in on this one as well as for Hg in the fillings since the ADA is promoting all these ideas and punishes the disenters.

Wed Jan 8 12:08 pm  #16

I'm just wondering how much work it would be to intgtraee your parser into other ides or editors. Concretely I wonder how difficult it would be to use the parser in kdevelop. The IDE is written in c++ but if the parser is quite self-contained it might be possible to use it from inside of c++. Not that I have much free time but it sounds like a nice experiment Cheers,Andre9

Wed Jan 8 2:44 pm  #17

ich hab phobos.lib <a href="http://xgtppjv.com">beusswt</a> aus den standardme4dfig hinzugeffcgten libraries rausgenommen   unter Linux heidft das ganze libphobos2.a, und da war mir das bisher zu fummelig damit.. naja, muss noch..in deinem projekt kannst du wahlweise auch pragma(lib, tango.lib ); irgendwo am modulanfang reinschreiben, bewirkt dasselbe

Thu Jan 9 12:49 am  #18

Kathy SandersNovember 17, 2012Dr. Royston,Thank you so much for your compliment. I think the world of you and Ms. Jeannie. Your faith has been oveerbsd by many of us in the Tri-Cities. You were my first pastor at Colonial Heights Baptist and I will treasure you.Kathy Sanders

Thu Jan 9 12:08 pm  #19

Hi Alex,I am not able to add a default <a href="http://bbrggit.com">lirraby</a>. in my case tango.lib. using Mono-D 0.30 on Win7.IMO,  the default libraries (phobos f.i. ) should appear in the default <a href="http://bbrggit.com">lirraby</a>-list, same is valid for default includes.Anyway.. great job!

Thu Jan 9 3:28 pm  #20

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all<a href="http://ogaqyfsiup.com"> fsoylkou</a> actually understand what you are talking approximately!Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my site =). We couldhave a hyperlink alternate agreement between us

Thu Jan 9 3:38 pm  #21

But I can't understand: is it able to debug under linux?I just can't <a href="http://xwbzuf.com">secelt</a>  Start debugging  UnitTest-integration is not working too. It is working in (Debug/Relese/)UniTest mode, when I run application, but it is print out result to console.

Fri Jan 10 3:15 am  #22

IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of <a href="http://opnydxwaj.com">thgnis</a> like that?

Fri Jan 10 4:06 am  #23

word of advice   don't seltte for anything less than a free consult and a printed quote with all the fees and procedures disclosed upfront. i know every scumbag dentist in my area. some offer a free consult, some make you commit to a CT scan, model, panorex, and then come up with a treatment plan you can't afford. but because you already out of a almost 500-800 you feel like you need to commit especially if they apply some of it towards treatment. scum.

Sat Jan 11 5:42 am  #24

I challenge soomene to do this without the area numbing anastethic Im gonna have to do this myself very soon, im no drug user, i just slacked with going to the dentist and ate way too much candy. My 2 uppter front teeth are rotten. One has fallen off, second one will probably break very soon. But its expensive as hell.

Sat Jan 11 11:38 am  #25

Hello Virginia,Since I can't actually see your teeth, I will be<a href="http://alzqhkf.com"> litimed</a> to possible causes. Teeth, under the outer shell of enamel arecomposed of a material called dentin which has extremely small tubules that extend from the nerve of the tooth to the  underside edgeof the enamel. If through brushing a little too hard or with a toothbrush that is too hard the enamel over one or more of thesetubules is exposed to the air it will be irritated and cause pain.  Another possibility is sensitivity due to fillings that aredeep enough so as to be close to the nerve. Temperature changes are not appreciated by the tooth nerve and could be the cause ofyour tooth pain. It would be beneficial if the dentist could simulate the condition you are experiencing and perhaps narrow it downto a single tooth whose nerve is compromised.  That tooth could be treated and life would be good again.  Hope this helps.

Sat Jan 11 4:16 pm  #26

That's a wise answer to a tricky quteoisn

Sun Jan 12 7:22 am  #27

Hi bob thanks for your ctmnemos! My daughter Caitlin is a fantastic Irish dancer! You can check her out on you tube it's Caitlin dancing in church hall!! And yes I learnt Irish in school! Failte means welcome, cradle mile failte means a hundred thousand welcomes! Slainte means cheers! Go raith Maith agat means thank you!!

Sun Jan 12 6:49 pm  #28

I believe aniodivg processed foods is the first step to help lose weight. They can taste beneficial, but packaged foods have very little nutritional value, making you consume more to have enough power to get throughout the day. For anyone who is constantly taking in these foods, transitioning to whole grains and other complex carbohydrates will aid you to have more energy while feeding on less. Great blog post.

Sun Jan 12 8:48 pm  #29

This reminded me to book appts for my kids  <a href="http://jgvgbprx.com"> tkhans</a>! We've always gone to Dr. Wendy and it's been a very positive experience. In particular, her hygienist is so gentle and calm and really makes the cleaning enjoyable for the kids. My little guy still talks about the names she gives her instruments and has no hesitation when it comes time for his turn.

Mon Jan 13 12:43 pm  #30

That's really thinking at an <a href="http://jbuxuww.com">imisrsepve</a> level

Board footera