www.hullcityforum.co.nr
| HOME | LATEST NEWS | FORUM | LINKS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Thu Jan 24 2:36 pm  #1

Fitness and health.

Good day everyone. Let's talk about a healthy lifestyle? Tell us what rules you follow to be always in good shape and have a cheerful mood? Perhaps you know some useful site about health and beauty?

Thu Jan 24 4:03 pm  #2

Re: Fitness and health.

I am happy to talk with you on the topic of health, especially since I recently found a useful blog https://tonusjournal.com and it pushed me to change my life. I started to control my diet and stopped eating fast food. Sometimes I advise everyone to read helpful tips and to follow this, because health is important.

Wed Jan 30 12:36 pm  #3

Diet, sport and good sleep that's all you need to stay healthy.

Sat Feb 16 2:41 pm  #4

Hey guys. I had to write persuasive essay about the importance of fitness for your health and I was glad to run into the blog mentioned above to take some useful information there http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/tongue.png

Tue Apr 16 10:36 am  #5

Hi guys, I guess nowadays a healthy lifestyle become a brand. 
we are so full of fast food and artificially grown vegetables and fruits. Healthy body it's not only about 9 hours workout per day and strict diet, it's about the way of your life.
A few years ago I couldn't imagine my day without  at least one small hamburger in Mc Donalds, but now, 2 years later I become a personal trainer in one of the most famous gym in my city,
these guys helped me to pass my theory exam and now my dreams become true essaylab.co.uk 

Wed Apr 17 8:28 am  #6

I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!

Wed Apr 17 6:16 pm  #7

There are many factors to maintain our health fit and energetic day by day. Some are :
Healthy, Simple and Balance Diet 
Exercise Daily
No smoking
Stay Happy

Thu Apr 18 7:48 am  #8

Fri Apr 19 6:26 am  #9

have a good day.

Wed Apr 24 5:07 pm  #11

FrankO wrote:

Diet, sport and good sleep that's all you need to stay healthy.

Of  course, you are saying right, 
Health has no alternative in the whole world in or life. 

Board footera