www.hullcityforum.co.nr
| HOME | LATEST NEWS | FORUM | LINKS |

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Sun Feb 20 1:10 pm  #1

Worst player you've seen in a City shirt

Plenty of candidates throughout the 90's, but the one that springs to mind was that totally useless striker Dolan brought in during the 92/93 season...David Jones ? Shocking footballer.

From Boothferry to Wembley....

Sun Feb 20 1:12 pm  #2

Re: Worst player you've seen in a City shirt

Boothferry-Bernard wrote:

Plenty of candidates throughout the 90's, but the one that springs to mind was that totally useless striker Dolan brought in during the 92/93 season...David Jones ? Shocking footballer.

Andy Brown without a doubt, another of Dolan's signings, he was absolute crap, I think he only scored one goal, against Shrewsbury Town in a 4-1 home defeat, cracking goal though.

Www.hullcityforum.co.nr --------------------- www.hullcity.co.nr

Sun Feb 20 1:14 pm  #3

Haha yeah, I remember him. I think if you were 6'2 or over you genuinely had a chance of making it with Dolan. I should have gone for a trial

Sun Feb 20 1:16 pm  #4

Haha yeah, I remember him. I think if you were 6'2 or over you genuinely had a chance of making it with Dolan. I should have gone for a trial

He was awful wasn't he, I never knew what Dolan saw in him. Any signing made by Mr Hateley would make the list as well.

Sun Feb 20 1:19 pm  #5

I thought of this while watching Notts County just now, and spotting Mike Edwards. While he wasn't the worst I've seen, he could defend, I've never seen any player's forward passes hit someone in Kempton in the face more than his did. Possibly the worst passer I've ever seen.

Sun Feb 20 1:24 pm  #6

I thought of this while watching Notts County just now, and spotting Mike Edwards. While he wasn't the worst I've seen, he could defend, I've never seen any player's forward passes hit someone in Kempton in the face more than his did. Possibly the worst passer I've ever seen.

Did Edwards play left or right back for us? I always thought he was a left back but I fear I'm wrong.

Sun Feb 20 5:16 pm  #7

Kyle Lightbourne when he was on loan - he was shocking.

Sun Feb 20 5:58 pm  #8

John Moore, rubbish!! and non out field player Iain Hesford wow was this guy turd, i actually saw him in goal for Sunderland before he came to city and thought he wasn't that bad but after swapping him for Tony Norman i nearly cried, the only good to come out of it was the fact Big Billy Whitehurst returned.

Sun Feb 20 8:26 pm  #9

Tony Finnegan, one of Ternents signings, was shockingly bad.

Sun Feb 20 10:04 pm  #10

nickynak wrote:

Tony Finnegan, one of Ternents signings, was shockingly bad.

And now he's an agent! just shows ya doesn't it 

Sun Feb 20 10:20 pm  #11

I think he's Marlon Kings agent, doesn't say much for the guy really!

Sun Feb 27 4:15 pm  #12

scott thomson. 'nuff said...

Wed Apr 27 9:55 am  #13

If had to create a short list, Junior Lewis would pretty much top it every time.  Pass completion none existant!

Wed Apr 27 9:58 am  #14

senotsrettib wrote:

If had to create a short list, Junior Lewis would pretty much top it every time.  Pass completion none existant!

Junior Lewis, wow he was turd! He played in every position for city except goal, fact. Pissed me right off.

Wed Jan 8 8:55 am  #15

Dear Mr. Gabriel,Prof. Waldhoff forwarded your mail to me. As a Foulkesian group anasylt I am interested to get more informations on activities of the Norbert Elias Foundation. It would be kind of you to integrate my mail-adress into your list.With kind regardsAngela More9

Thu Jan 9 8:07 am  #16

I'm afraid that nuebmr's ex-directory   lose the man thongs..just nasty.  why is the man making all the noise and the woman is laying there silent she didn't utter a word he must not be fucking her right obviously too funny

Thu Jan 9 8:09 am  #17

I just hope wheeovr writes these keeps writing more!

Thu Jan 9 1:11 pm  #18

In most states that allow for open carry you don't need a  lcsenie to do so; you can practice the second amendment as a free person; once you get a lcsenie to practice a right, you've turned it into a privilege and you have acknowleged the state as your master. We need more constitutional states where you can OC or CC without any need of a lcsenie.

Thu Jan 9 3:03 pm  #19

One can but note that the archbishop has not been <a href="http://xpoyxuvkf.com">aptlpecoic</a> about poverty, or the greed that is destroying the world economy, or the loss of life in the middle east, or so many other global issues. When his ire is reserved to this topic, it speaks volumes. Thank God for the legislators in NY who are strong enough to resist the bullying tactics of the bishop: any one expecing the threat of excommunication to come next for those who voted for the bill?

Fri Jan 10 3:02 am  #20

Turha sun on valittaa alymoyneinle, ette4 lopettakaa paskan jauhaminen kylle4 ihan vitun varmaan saan kirjoittaa kommenteihin,vaikka kuinka istutaan paskalla(vinkki seuraavan postauksesi aiheeksi)!

Fri Jan 10 5:38 am  #21

Exceptional read, I recently pasesd this onto a friend who had been doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him look So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

Fri Jan 10 8:22 am  #22

Pre-ordered it!    Pre-ordered it! Can't wait to get it. I've been linking<a href="http://gmqvmlv.com"> popele</a> to the fallenhouse website and older Dolan stuff all day lol. I'm really excited for this record.

Fri Jan 10 9:23 am  #23

I do not understand etxcaly how I discovered your blog because I had been researching information on Real Estate in Oviedo, FL, but anyway, I have enjoyed reading it, keep it up!

Fri Jan 10 10:36 am  #24

Heckuva good job. I sure <a href="http://pqlcnzb.com">apraicepte</a> it.

Fri Jan 10 1:24 pm  #25

Well Mr Kerrigan I would have loved to come but I would definitely not wseihd to go on the zipwire especially if ther was water underneath. Maybe abseiling, but we did enjoy the Cheetham Bakeoff.

Fri Jan 10 2:06 pm  #26

IJWTS wow! Why can't I think of thgins like that?

Fri Jan 10 2:11 pm  #27

This was so helpful and easy! Do you have any <a href="http://decdfgdoth.com">arleitcs</a> on rehab?

Fri Jan 10 7:37 pm  #28

Your cranium must be prcteoting some very valuable brains.

Sat Jan 11 1:01 am  #29

Artclies like this are an example of quick, helpful answers.

Sat Jan 11 4:02 am  #30

In the compaiclted world we live in, it's good to find simple solutions.

Board footera